CONTENT OF THE KIT
- Test cassette
- Sterile safety lancet
- Alcohol pad
- When the test have been stored in a cold room, wait for it to reach room temperature
- Open the pouch and place the cassette on a level surface.
- Clean the area to be lanced with the alcohol pad. Wait for the area to dry completely
- Use the safety lancet and pipette. The safety lancet can only be used once.
- Squeeze the pipette together and collect blood by slowly releasing the pressure.
- Add Three drops of blood to the round well of the cassette.
HOW TO INTERPRET THE RESULT
Read the test result after 15 minutes. Do not read the result after 20 minutes.
Positive (Syphilis infection):Colored lines are visible in the control region and the test region. This means that infection by Syphilis has been detected.
Note:There is no meaning attributed to line color intensity or width.
Negative (No Syphilis infection):One colored line is visible in the control region and no colored line in the test region. This means that no Syphilis infection was detected.
Invalid: No visible band at all, or there is a visible band only in the test region but not in the control region. The most common reason for this is that the instructions have not been followed exactly.